Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Compressor
This fully automatic ice cream maker from Breville blends frozen desserts, from sorbet to ice cream to gelato, in your choice of consistency, from soft-serve style to hard pack, in less than an hour.
- Fully automatic, compressor-driven ice cream maker produces velvety frozen treats with no prefrozen bowls required.
- Twelve settings, from super soft to extra-firm, allow you to make ice cream in consistencies ready to eat, ready for making ice cream sandwiches and molded ice cream cakes, or to store for later.
- A “hold” feature keeps ice cream at your preferred consistency for up to three hours.
- Includes one paddle for folding over ice cream and gelato.
- Has manual and fully automatic functionality.
- Smart programming with audible beeper lets you know when to add mix-ins like chocolate chips and nuts.
- Music function.
- Sleek, stainless-steel and plastic housing is durable and easy to clean; aluminum bowl.
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature readout.
- Operates quietly.
- Recipes included.
- 16" x 11" x 9 1/2" high; 30 lb. 9 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- Model #BCI600XL
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Unit should remain upright at all times; if turned on its side or upside down for storage, it will need to be placed in an upright position for 24 hours prior to using.
- Do not add mix-ins larger than the size of a chocolate chip.
- Hand-wash removable lid, paddle and bowl.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.