Breville Smart Oven Bamboo Cutting Board
Designed to fit on top of the Breville Countertop Convection Oven to save valuable counter space, this bamboo cutting board also doubles as a serving tray thanks to its recessed handles. Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and absorbs little moisture making it more sanitary than some other hardwoods. Used as a tray it can be taken directly to the table where it can serve as a trivet, protecting the tabletop from heat damage. Silicone feet on the base make it stable when cutting and protect delicate surfaces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV800CB
- 17 3/4" x 10” x 1 1/4" thick.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.