Breville Smart Coffee Grinder
Breville brings its legendary innovation to this high-performance machine. Choose to manually select your preferred grind or use the Grind IQ feature that automatically produces the perfect amount of ground coffee based on your selected grind size and desired number of shots or cups.
- Stainless-steel conical burrs create a consistently uniform grind and generate minimal heat, preserving the coffee’s delicate essential oils.
- Choose from 25 different grinds, from superfine for espresso to extra-coarse for French press brewing.
- Dosing system uses Grind IQ technology to automatically adjust the dose when you change the grind.
- Grind beans directly into your espresso machine’s portafilter or coffeemaker’s filter basket; or into a removable storage container fitted with an airtight lid.
- Durable die-cast stainless-steel grinder is easy to use.
- Removable bean hopper with airtight lid preserves the freshness of the beans.
- Includes cleaning brush and 5-oz. storage container for grinds.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BCG800XL.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 6" x 8 1/4" x 15 1/2" high.
- 16-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 5 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash removable parts.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use alkaline or abrasive cleaning agents, steel wool or scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.