Breville Smart Grill & Griddle
From Australia-based Breville comes an innovative and versatile countertop grill and griddle. Use it three ways: as an open grill, a flat griddle or a panini press/contact grill.
- Versatile three-in-one machine converts from an open grill/griddle to a closed contact grill.
- Nonstick cast-aluminum grates with embedded heating elements heat quickly and evenly, and easily sustain high temperatures.
- Smart Element IQ™ automatically reacts to rapid temperature drops by injecting additional heat into the plates.
- Titanium-infused nonstick finish offers superior scratch-resistance and easy cleanup; the removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Height-adjustable top plate accommodates foods of various thicknesses.
- Temperature settings from 320°F to 450°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BGR820XL
- Stainless-steel construction with cast-aluminum cooking plates.
- 16" x 15" x 7" high overall; two 13" x 10" cooking plates.
- 21 lb. 13 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use plastic utensils to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Grilled Pizza Margherita Recipe
To make the pizza dough, in a bowl, whisk together the warm water, yeast and sugar. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the 2 cups flour, the 2 Tbs. olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir until the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Pull the dough out onto a floured work surface and knead a few times, then form into a ball. Oil a second bowl, put the ball of dough in the bowl and turn to coat it with the oil. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draft-free area. Let the dough rise until doubled in size, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Brush and oil the grill grate.
Dump the dough onto a floured work surface, then divide into 4 equal portions. Using a floured rolling pin, roll out each portion into an 8-inch round about 1/8 inch thick. Brush the edge of each round with olive oil.
Dust a pizza peel or the underside of a baking sheet with cornmeal and slide 1 dough round onto the peel. Then carefully slide the round off the peel onto the grill directly over the heat. Repeat with the remaining 3 rounds. Cook the crusts until the underside is nicely grill-marked, about 2 minutes. Using the peel, transfer the crusts, grilled side up, back to the work surface.
Top each crust with one-fourth of the marinara sauce or tomato slices, then top with one-fourth each of the cheese, basil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Using the peel, return the pizzas to the grill, cover the grill, and cook until each crust is firm and browned at the edges and the cheese has melted a bit, 4 to 6 minutes.
Transfer the pizzas to a cutting board, cut into wedges and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Grill Master, by Fred Thompson (Weldon Owen, 2011).