Breville Smart Fryer
Breville knows that not all deep-fried foods are created equal—so they've created the first deep fryer with technology that adjusts the time and temperature to suit what you're cooking, from crispy, golden fries and wings to decadent donuts. Choose from seven preset functions (including a special "twice-fried" setting)—and this smart appliance will deliver the right temperature at just the right time.
- The Smart Fryer™ intuitively adjusts cooking time and temperature to ensure perfect results—no matter what you're cooking.
- Illuminated LCD control panel automatically indicates time, temperature, plus preset cooking functions for your favorite dishes.
- For specialized cooking, the fryer has preprogrammed settings for French fries, chicken wings, fish, calamari and donuts.
- Twice-fried function ensures ultra-crisp, restaurant-quality French fries, making adjustments for fresh or frozen potatoes.
- Use the Fresh/Frozen setting to automatically change time or temperature based on your selected cooking mode.
- A custom setting allows you to program your favorite dish.
- Large viewing window lets you monitor cooking without lifting the fry basket.
- Electronic thermostat helps oil rapidly come back to desired frying temperature between batches.
- CoolZone Technology allows food debris to fall into cooler oil, preventing burning and extending the life of your cooking oil.
- A mesh filter minimizes cooking odors.
- Durable stainless-steel construction helps ensure years of efficient service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel housing.
- Oil cap.: 4-qt.
- Food cap.: 2.5 qt.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
- Stainless steel frying basket and cooking bowl are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.