Breville Smart Coffee Grinder Pro
The perfect cup of coffee starts with a precise dose of freshly ground beans. The Breville Smart Grinder takes precision grinding to a new level, offering 60 grind settings from the finest espresso to the coarsest French press. Once you find your ideal grind settings, it's easy to program them into the machine so you'll always have them. The LCD screen interface is intuitive and simple to use.
- Stainless-steel conical burrs minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee beans, preserving flavor.
- Programmable with 60 precise grind settings.
- Adjust the grind time in 0.2-second increments.
- Dosing IQ™ delivers a very precise amount every time, automatically adjusting the dose when you change the grind.
- LCD screen displays grind setting, number of shots or cups, and grind time.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BCG820BSSXL.
- Grind beans directly into a portafilter, grinds container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter.
- Pause grinding at any time and continue with remaining dose when you are ready.
- Durable die-cast stainless-steel construction.
- Removable bean hopper with airtight lid preserves the freshness of the beans.
- Removable grinds catcher tray for over-spills.
- Includes large (58mm) and small (50/54mm) portafilter cradles, grind container with sealing cap, conical burr cleaning brush.
- 6 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 15 1/4" high.
- 1-lb.-cap. bean hopper.
- 6 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash removable parts.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not use alkaline or abrasive cleaning agents, steel wool or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.