Breville Slow Cooker with Easy Sear®
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Featuring an EasySear removable insert pan, the Breville 7-qt. slow cooker is essentially a premium piece of cookware with a slow cooker base. Use the aluminum insert on the stovetop for searing and browning meats and sautéing vegetables before slow cooking – the key to even deeper, richer flavor. The insert also functions on its own as a covered roasting pan and goes straight to the table for easy serving.
- EasySear stovetop insert lets you sear, sauté, slow cook and serve all in one pot. Also safe for oven roasting.
- The insert is made of die-cast aluminum with a Quantanium nonstick, nonscratch finish.
- Simple controls offer three temperature settings: low, high and dual.
- Low setting gently simmers for an extended period of time to deepen rich flavors. Ideal for braises, pot roasts and tougher cuts of meat.
- High setting cooks food in half the time required for low setting. Ideal for premium cuts of meat and dishes featuring vegetables and grains.
- Dual setting automatically shifts from high to low after approx. two hours for added ease.
- Wraparound heating element promotes even cooking.
- Cool-touch silicone covers on handles for easy transport of the insert from stove to slow cooker to table.
- Large 7-qt. capacity is ideal for entertaining.
- Domed stainless-steel lid can be used with the insert for oven roasting.
- Removable cord.
- Includes stainless-steel roasting rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BSC560XL
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- 18 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 9 1/4" high.
- 7-qt. cap.
- 13.2 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Hand wash pan and lid.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads as these can damage the surfaces and non-stick coating.
- To remove stubborn, cooked-on foods in the removable EasySear Pan, soften by filling ¾ with water, bring to a slow boil on medium heat on the stove top, add detergent and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove by lightly scrubbing with a soft nylon kitchen brush.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.