Breville Scraper Mixer Pro Stand Mixer
The revolutionary Breville stand mixer takes baking to a whole new level. Perfect for bakers of all skill levels, it's ideal for everything from mixing batters and kneading bread dough to whipping egg whites.
- The 10-minute backlit LCD timer can be set to count either down or up to accommodate recipes with specific mixing times.
- Twelve speeds with easy-to-follow descriptions ranging from folding and kneading to whipping and aerating.
- The innovative scraper beater has flexible edges that continuously scrape the bowl’s interior, reducing mixing times by up to 60 percent
- The head moves in a planetary dual rotation for professional results.
- Lock the head in the tilt-back position for unobstructed access to the beater and bowl.
- Durable die-cast housing with brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- Auto-shutoff with sound alert prevents ingredients from being overbeaten.
- An attachment guide provides recommendations for attachment selection and mixer speed, ensuring foolproof results for a variety of tasks.
- For clutter-free countertops, the hideaway cord is conveniently stored inside the base.
- Includes 5-qt. stainless-steel mixing bowl, splash guard, flat beater, dough hook and wire whisk attachments.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 5-qt. stainless-steel mixing bowl.
- Pouring shield.
- Scraper beater.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Model #BEM800XL
- Die-cast stainless steel construction.
- 16" x 9" x 14" high.
- 16 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash work bowl, flat beater, dough hook and wire whisk with warm, soapy water.
- Clean body with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.