Breville Quick Touch Microwave
- Free Shipping
The Breville Quick Touch takes the guesswork out of cooking, reheating and defrosting foods in the microwave. No more number keypads for entering the time yourself; instead, easy-to-use turn dials let you select your food type and quantity or weight, and the machine takes care of the rest, automatically setting the correct time and power level. Or use the Shortcuts menu with Sensor IQ technology, which detects the steam released by the food during cooking and adjusts the time as needed.
- Smart Cook, Reheat and Defrost functions let you choose from a range of common foods with predetermined times and power levels.
- Sensor IQ automatically detects humidity and calculates time accordingly, so you don't need to select cooking time or power level.
- Shortcuts menu behind door includes Popcorn, Beverage, Pizza, Melt Chocolate, Soften Butter and other common settings.
- Power and time can be adjusted during heating as needed.
- A Bit More button lets you add a little extra cooking time.
- +30 Instant Start button adds 30-second increments to cooking time.
- My Favorite feature remembers your favorite setting.
- Other features include self-locating turntable, kitchen timer, clock display, volume control and unit weight conversion.
- Large 1.2-cubic-foot capacity.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel housing with brushed stainless-steel door and control panel.
- Model# BMO734XL.
- 20 1/2" x 18" x 12 1/2" high (exterior).
- 14" x 15" x 10" high (interior); 1.2-cu.-ft. cap.
- 35 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not build in or enclose microwave in a cabinet or confined space.
- The outside surfaces should be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Wipe internal walls with a damp cloth. If very dirty, a mild detergent can be used. Avoid the use of spray and other harsh cleaners.
- Do not allow the control panel to become wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Wash the glass turntable as needed in warm soapy water, rinse in clean water and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.