Breville Personal Pie Maker
- Free Shipping
Create up to four individual-sized pies full of your favorite fillings with this simple-to-operate pie maker. Whether its savory meat pies, vegetable pies, quiches or sweet fruit pies or tarts, most pies take just 8 minutes to cook.
- Cook up to four 4" diam. individually sized pies simultaneously.
- Locking latch and crimper seal ensures pie edges are completely sealed.
- Included pastry cutter ensures perfectly round pie bases and tops.
- Ready light indicates when the unit has reached optimal temperature and is ready to use.
- Cool-touch handles stays cool throughout cooking process.
- Nonstick cooking plates can be easily wiped clean.
- Non-skid, non-marking feet on base provide a stable platform.
- Power cord wraps into unit for easy storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BPI640XL
- Stainless-steel exterior.
- 11" x 15" x 5" high.
- 7 lb. 13 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before cleaning unit, be sure power is off and unit is unplugged.
- Do not use abrasives or metal scourers as they will scratch the non-stick surface.
- Always clean after each use to prevent food buildup.
- Cleaning may be easier while unit is slightly warm.
- To clean plates, wipe with damp cloth.
- If food residue builds up, spray with a little lemon juice and wipe clean.
- To clean exterior, wipe with a soft wet cloth and dry thoroughly with a soft dry cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Mini Pies Cookbook
Chef'n Mini Pie Lifter