Breville One-Touch Tea Maker
Not only does this brewer automatically brew tea at five different temperature settings, but the brew strength of each pot can be adjusted between mild, medium and strong.
- Brew green tea, white tea, herbal tea, Oolong tea or black tea using the preset menu, which automatically adjusts water temperature for optimal steeping.
- Customizable brew temperature and time, and backlit LCD shows the actual temperature and “time since brew.”
- Glass kettle equipped with a 10-oz. removable tea basket that automatically lowers into the water then lifts out to prevent oversteeping.
- A magnetic brew mechanism results in a nearly silent brew cycle.
- Monitor brew time and temperature with the backlit LCD display.
- Features include Delay Start, Keep Warm and “Agitate” for loosening tea leaves and improving infusion.
- Doubles as a hot-water kettle.
- Includes dishwasher-safe tea basket and scoop.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BTM800XL
- Glass, stainless steel and BPA-free plastic.
- 41-oz.-cap. tea mode; 51-oz.-cap. kettle mode.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Included tea basket and scoop are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not brew empty or allow to boil dry.
- To avoid staining the glass kettle, empty it after each use. Do not allow brewed tea to stand in the kettle for extended periods of time.
- To remove stains from glass kettle, fill it with 1½ qt. water. Add the juice of one lemon, as well as the lemon, and boil. Allow the water to cool, then scrub with a soft, nonmetallic bristle brush.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.