Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed Juicer
Select from five speeds to handle everything from delicate fruits to crispy vegetables with the Breville Juice Fountain Multi-Speed BJE510XL. An innovative smart-chip in its 900-watt motor automatically boosts power to the cutting disc under heavier loads, resulting in faster, more efficient juice extraction.
- Motor provides plenty of power for faster extraction and automatically adjust to heavier loads, operating at 6,500 rpm for soft fruits and leafy greens and up to 12,500 RPM for denser foods.
- Backlit control panel is easy to read even in low light.
- Extra-wide 3” feed tube is large enough for many whole fruits and vegetables.
- Special spout separates froth from juice when pouring.
- Micromesh filter separates pulp into a removable container—no paper filters needed.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Juice jug.
- Froth separator.
- Pulp container.
- Micromesh filter.
- Cleaning brush.
- Model #BJE510XL
- Durable and attractive stainless-steel housing is easy to clean.
- Safety arm prevents juicer from working if cover is not in place.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- 10 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 16 3/4" high.
- 33.8-fl.-oz. cap. (Juice jug); 101.4-fl.-oz. cap (pulp container).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth; do not immerse base in water or other liquid.
- Rinse removable parts with warm water immediately after use.
- Removable parts (other than Food Pusher) are top-rack dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.