Breville Juice Fountain Elite Juicer
The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800JEXL is the most powerful we've found, producing a glass of fresh juice in just a few seconds. The commercial-quality extractor's extra-wide feed tube minimizes the need to precut ingredients, so making delicious, healthy juice is quick and simple.
- Extremely powerful Italian-made motor with two speeds.
- Superefficient – extracts up to 30% more juice than traditional models.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut ingredients.
- Juice is dispensed directly into a plastic pitcher with an integral foam skimmer.
- Stainless-steel mesh basket filters out pulp, which is automatically ejected into a removable container – no paper filters are required.
- Safety arm prevents juicer from working if cover is not in place.
- Overload protection button safeguards against overheating.
- Extremely durable die-cast stainless-steel body.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pulp filter.
- Pulp container.
- Juice pitcher.
- Model #800JEXL
- Die-cast stainless-steel body.
- 17" x 8" x 16" high.
- 34-fl.-oz. cap.
- 15 lb. 8 oz.
- 1000W; 13,000 rpm.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China; motor made in Italy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.