Breville Juice Fountain Crush Slow Juicer
Make your own fresh juices with this masticating electric juicer from Breville. This low-speed juicing system slowly crushes and then presses fruits and vegetables, delivering just enough pulp to give the juice more body and retain more nutrients. The quiet induction motor can handle everything from delicate wheatgrass to firm carrots.
- Presses fruit, vegetables, greens and nuts to make everything from juice to nut milks.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield.
- Slow crushing and juicing action imparts more pulp for a denser texture and more nutrient retention.
- Works on all fruits, vegetables and leafy greens, even wheatgrass.
- Quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- 7 1/2" x 8 1/2” x 16” high.
- 15 lb. 4 oz.
- Model #BJS600XL
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.
- Use & Care
- Wash and cut all fruits and vegetables into pieces small enough to go into the feed chute before juicing.
- Fruits with hard pits or stones must be pitted before juicing.
- Fruits with hard rinds like citrus or melon must be peeled before juicing.
- Do not exert excess pressure on the food pusher when juicing. Allow the juicer to take in food slowly.
- Do not load food into the chute until the motor is running. Do not leave the motor running longer than 20 seconds without adding ingredients.
- Immediately after use, use the included nylon brush to clean the fine mesh holes of the filter basket. If the holes are blocked, soak in a 10% lemon juice solution to loosen the blocked holes.
- Hand wash the filter bowl surround, scraper wiper, juicing screw, pulp container and juicing jug in warm soapy water with the provided small nylon brush or a soft cloth. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- If discoloration of plastic parts occurs, soak in a 10% lemon juice solution and clean with a non-abrasive cleaner.
- Wipe the motor base with a soft, damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive scouring pads or cleaners.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy