Breville Hot Wok Pro
- Free Shipping
Breville knows the secret to a successful stir-fry is a consistent, high heat, so they've created a countertop wok that replicates the powerful heat of a gas flame with the precision of an electric burner. For perfect control, the variable-temperature electric heating element runs all the way up the sides of the wok.
- Countertop electric wok has a powerful 1800-watt heating element to achieve and maintain the high temperatures needed for a great stir-fry.
- Precision heat control with 15 settings up to 425° F makes the wok perfect for stir-frys, soups and stews.
- Aluminum interior has a durable, PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface for easy cleaning.
- Tempered-glass lid has an adjustable steam vent that lets you control the amount of moisture in any dish.
- A one-touch slide bar quickly disassembles the wok for convenient cleaning and storage.
- Generous 8-qt. cap.
- Model #BEW800XL
- 15” diam.; 11” high; 16 lb., 1oz.; 1800W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- To avoid scratching the nonstick surface, do not use metal utensils or sharp objects or cut food inside the wok.
- Wok bowl and glass lid are dishwasher safe. Hand-wash the base in warm, soapy water, then dry thoroughly. To clean the temperature probe, wipe with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery