Breville Handy Stand Mixer
- Online Only
Breville doubles your kitchen convenience with a multitasking appliance that combines the performance of a stand mixer with the portability of a handheld mixer. This space-saving hybrid features a powerful 12-speed hand mixer that rests on a sturdy base with a revolving work bowl—perfect for heavier mixing or kneading. For less rigorous tasks, detach the lightweight mixer and bring it right to your work station.
- A better hand mixer and a smarter stand mixer—in one convenient countertop appliance.
- Hardworking mixer features a patented twin motor system, with two independent motors.
- One motor rotates the work bowl, while the other controls the beaters.
- Twin beater action ensures that ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Spring-loaded, soft-tipped beaters create deeper hand mixing for increased volume—and automatically scrape the work bowl when you're using the stand mixer.
- Fingertip touchpad controls feature 12 mixing speeds—plus a turbo boost function for a burst of extra power.
- Tilt-back head makes it easy to add ingredients to the stand mixer's work bowl.
- Load Sensing Technology automatically adjusts speed when you're mixing thick batters or heavy doughs.
- Digital LCD screen with count-up timer helps you follow recipes to the letter.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer Includes:
- 3 1/2-qt. stainless-steel work bowl.
- 2 soft-tipped beaters.
- 2 dough hooks.
- 1 spatula.
- ABS plastic housing.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 9" x 13 1/2" x 5 1/2" high; 7 lb. 14 oz.
- 380 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash the work bowl, beaters and dough hooks with warm, soapy water.
- Spatula is dishwasher safe.
- Clean hand mixer and stand mixer base with a damp cloth, then dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.