Breville Handy Stand Mixer
- Online Only
Breville doubles your kitchen convenience with a multitasking appliance that combines the performance of a stand mixer with the portability of a handheld mixer. This space-saving hybrid features a powerful 12-speed hand mixer that rests on a sturdy base with a revolving work bowl—perfect for heavier mixing or kneading. For less rigorous tasks, detach the lightweight mixer and bring it right to your work station.
- A better hand mixer and a smarter stand mixer—in one convenient countertop appliance.
- Hardworking mixer features a patented twin motor system, with two independent motors.
- One motor rotates the work bowl, while the other controls the beaters.
- Twin beater action ensures that ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Spring-loaded, soft-tipped beaters create deeper hand mixing for increased volume—and automatically scrape the work bowl when you're using the stand mixer.
- Fingertip touchpad controls feature 12 mixing speeds—plus a turbo boost function for a burst of extra power.
- Tilt-back head makes it easy to add ingredients to the stand mixer's work bowl.
- Load Sensing Technology automatically adjusts speed when you're mixing thick batters or heavy doughs.
- Digital LCD screen with count-up timer helps you follow recipes to the letter.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer Includes:
- 3 1/2-qt. stainless-steel work bowl.
- 2 soft-tipped beaters.
- 2 dough hooks.
- 1 spatula.
- ABS plastic housing.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.; 9" x 13 1/2" x 5 1/2" high; 7 lb. 14 oz.
- 380 watts.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash the work bowl, beaters and dough hooks with warm, soapy water.
- Spatula is dishwasher safe.
- Clean hand mixer and stand mixer base with a damp cloth, then dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.