Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Free Shipping
Whip up perfect lattes and cappuccinos like a professional. Packing commercial features into a user-friendly home machine, the Breville BES900XL boasts a double boiler system that lets you brew shots of espresso while frothing milk at the same time. Intuitive controls make it easy to master the art of the barista, complete with a shot clock to help you fine-tune your shot-pulling technique.
- Combines precision commercial features with easy, intuitive controls for preparing café-quality espresso, lattes and cappuccinos at home.
- Dual stainless-steel boilers and two pumps simultaneously brew espresso and steam milk at the optimum temperature and pressure.
- Programmable functions make it easy to adjust shot temperature, volume and duration; machine also allows for manual operation.
- Maintains temperature to within 1.35 degrees of optimum brewing temperature during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Pressure gauge helps train user to tamp correctly and monitors extraction pressure. A 15-bar Italian pump with over-pressure valve delivers water at the ideal pressure, while the electronic PID temperature control and a heated group head ensure precise temperature with minimal variance during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Shot clock helps you time your shot-pulling for optimal crema and flavor.
- Instant hot water lets you easily prepare Americanos.
- Backlit, intuitive LCD display.
- 84-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank with top-fill lid and integrated water filter.
- Six-cup warming tray keeps mugs warm.
- Includes 25-fl.-oz.-cap. stainless-steel frothing jug.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BES900XL
- Metal housing with stainless-steel boilers.
- 16" x 14 1/4" x 16" high.
- 84-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash filters, filter holder and drip tray.
- Steam nozzle should be purged and wiped clean after each use.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.