Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Whip up perfect lattes and cappuccinos like a professional. Packing commercial features into a user-friendly home machine, the Breville BES900XL boasts a double boiler system that lets you brew shots of espresso while frothing milk at the same time. Intuitive controls make it easy to master the art of the barista, complete with a shot clock to help you fine-tune your shot-pulling technique.
- Combines precision commercial features with easy, intuitive controls for preparing café-quality espresso, lattes and cappuccinos at home.
- Dual stainless-steel boilers and two pumps simultaneously brew espresso and steam milk at the optimum temperature and pressure.
- Programmable functions make it easy to adjust shot temperature, volume and duration; machine also allows for manual operation.
- Maintains temperature to within 1.35 degrees of optimum brewing temperature during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Pressure gauge helps train user to tamp correctly and monitors extraction pressure. A 15-bar Italian pump with over-pressure valve delivers water at the ideal pressure, while the electronic PID temperature control and a heated group head ensure precise temperature with minimal variance during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Shot clock helps you time your shot-pulling for optimal crema and flavor.
- Instant hot water lets you easily prepare Americanos.
- Backlit, intuitive LCD display.
- 84-fl.-oz.-cap. removable water tank with top-fill lid and integrated water filter.
- Six-cup warming tray keeps mugs warm.
- Includes 25-fl.-oz.-cap. stainless-steel frothing jug.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BES900XL
- Metal housing with stainless-steel boilers.
- 16" x 14 1/4" x 16" high.
- 84-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash filters, filter holder and drip tray.
- Steam nozzle should be purged and wiped clean after each use.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.