Breville Die-Cast 2-Slice Stainless Steel Smart Toaster
- Free Shipping
Constructed of die-cast stainless-steel, Breville's high-tech electronic toaster anticipates your every preference, supplementing five precise toasting levels with a special “a bit more” function that provides a touch of extra browning at the end of the cycle.
- Select from five precise browning settings.
- Five push-button settings: Toast/Cancel, Lift & Look, Bagel, Defrost and A Bit More.
- Choose the “a bit more” setting once initial toasting is complete, and the bread will automatically lower to continue toasting.
- Extra-wide slots accommodate bread, bagels and pastries.
- Lift-and-look feature allows midcycle adjustments.
- Audible signal indicates when toasting is complete.
- Includes a slide-out crumb tray for easy cleanup.
- Brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BTA840XL
- Die-cast stainless-steel construction.
- 2-slice: 6 3/4" x 10 1/4" x 7 1/2" high; 7 lb. 12 oz.; 900W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not operate toaster without crumb tray in place.
- Wipe housing with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Clean out crumb tray regularly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.