Breville Custom Loaf Bread Maker
- Free Shipping
Bake flawless loaves at home with this state-of-the-art bread machine from Breville. Easy digital controls and an automatic dispenser for add-ins let you create an amazing variety of breads, including crisp-crusted European-style loaves rivaling those from artisan bakers.
- Thirteen automatic and manual settings.
- Includes gluten-free and quick-bread settings, three crust color options and bake-only and jam functions.
- Makes 1-, 1 1/2-, 2- and 2 1/2-lb. loaves.
- A dispenser automatically releases add-ins such as fruits and nuts.
- Unlike conventional kneading paddles, this paddle collapses, preventing an indentation from forming in the bottom crust.
- Backlit LCD display and 13-hour preset timer.
- Viewing light lets you check on bread without opening lid.
- Mixes dough for pizza, focaccia and pasta.
- Pause function allows for hand-shaping crusts and adding glazes.
- Stores your personal recipes.
- Nonstick pan for easy cleanup.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BBM800XL
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 15 3/4" x 9 3/4" x 14" high.
- 16 lb. 13 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.