Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Breville Crystal Clear Glass Tea Kettle
- Free Shipping
Breville's sparkling glass kettle boils water in a hurry – and looks great doing it. A powerful 1800-watt heating element inside its 360º swivel base guarantees impressive efficiency, quickly boiling up to 7 cups of water. When the water is hot, the kettle lifts off the stainless-steel base for easy table service.
- Brilliantly clear German Schott glass kettle is as durable as it is beautiful.
- With the press of a button, the “soft-opening" lid opens slowly, allowing steam to escape gradually – not in a scalding puff.
- Extra-wide lid opening makes it easy to fill and clean the kettle.
- The lid-release button is conveniently built in to the comfortable, contoured handle.
- Auto shut-off feature prevents the kettle from boiling dry.
- Illuminated on/off switch is easy to see in the dark.
- Detachable mesh filter keeps scale deposits out of your water.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BKE595XL.
- 7-cup capacity.
- 8 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 10" high.
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- For use with water only. Never boil other liquids in the kettle.
- Do not open lid during operation. Boiling water could splash from the kettle.
- Always unplug the unit from the wall outlet and turn off before cleaning.
- Remove filter, rinse with warm water and rub any deposits off with a soft, damp cloth.
- Clean exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Never immerse the kettle or base in water or other liquids.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.