Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker
If you love pizza as much we do, we predict Breville's compact countertop machine will change your life. Thanks to powerful dual heating elements and a built-in baking stone, it produces extraordinary, brick- oven-style pizzas in about ten minutes. Whether you prefer New York's classic thin pizzas or hearty thick crust pies, you'll enjoy crispy, golden crusts and perfectly cooked toppings—every time.
- Countertop pizza maker gives you professional brick-oven results, right in your own kitchen.
- Dual heating elements on the top and bottom of the oven heat the ceramic pizza stone up to 660°F, replicating the cooking environment of a brick oven.
- Built-in 12" diam. baking stone conducts and retains heat evenly to guarantee crisp, golden crusts.
- Settings for Thin, Medium and Thick crusts ensure uniformly baked pizzas—no matter how generous the toppings.
- A special Keep Warm setting holds your fresh-baked pizza at the ideal serving temperature—and keeps the baking stone hot between pizzas.
- Use the viewing window to monitor baking without opening the lid and losing heat.
- Bake pizzas up to 11" diam.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BPZ600XL.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 11" x 18" x 14" High; 13 lbs. 12oz.
- Pizza stone: 12" diam., 1/2" thick.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Use in a well-ventilated area, as the high baking temperatures required by this appliance may generate smoke.
- Clean stone while warm, scraping off any food residue. Do not immerse stone in water or use cleaning liquids or detergents.
- Allow appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
- Wipe exterior with soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe any food splatters on interior with soft, damp cloth.
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas
Prepare a hot fire in a grill. Oil the grill rack.
Grill the green chili directly over high heat, turning to char and blister it on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a paper bag, close the bag and let steam for 10 minutes. Peel the chili, then cut it open to remove the seeds and stem. Mince the chili and set aside.
In a fry pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the mushrooms, minced chili, chili powder and garlic and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in the salsa and season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
Grill the tortillas on one side only until soft and lightly grill-marked, 2 to 3 minutes. On a work surface, lay out 4 sheets of aluminum foil slightly larger than the tortillas. Coat the foil with vegetable oil. Place a tortilla, grilled side down, on each piece of foil and spoon one-fourth of the mushroom mixture and one-fourth of the cheese on one half of each tortilla. Fold the tortillas over the mixture and pinch the edges together with your fingers. Do not overfill the tortillas. Fold the foil over the filled tortillas and crimp the edges to seal.
Grill the quesadilla packets directly over high heat, turning them once, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove a packet from the grill and open the foil. The cheese should be melted and the tortillas lightly golden and crisp. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes more if needed. Remove the foil and serve immediately. Serves 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Collection Series, Grilling, by Denis Kelly (Simon & Schuster, 2002).
- Cranberry Red
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker
|Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker, Silver||Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $149.95||$0|
|Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker, Cranberry Red||Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $149.95||$0|