Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker
If you love pizza as much we do, we predict Breville's compact countertop machine will change your life. Thanks to powerful dual heating elements and a built-in baking stone, it produces extraordinary, brick- oven-style pizzas in about ten minutes. Whether you prefer New York's classic thin pizzas or hearty thick crust pies, you'll enjoy crispy, golden crusts and perfectly cooked toppings—every time.
- Countertop pizza maker gives you professional brick-oven results, right in your own kitchen.
- Dual heating elements on the top and bottom of the oven heat the ceramic pizza stone up to 660°F, replicating the cooking environment of a brick oven.
- Built-in 12" diam. baking stone conducts and retains heat evenly to guarantee crisp, golden crusts.
- Settings for Thin, Medium and Thick crusts ensure uniformly baked pizzas—no matter how generous the toppings.
- A special Keep Warm setting holds your fresh-baked pizza at the ideal serving temperature—and keeps the baking stone hot between pizzas.
- Use the viewing window to monitor baking without opening the lid and losing heat.
- Bake pizzas up to 11" diam.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BPZ600XL.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 11" x 18" x 14" High; 13 lbs. 12oz.
- Pizza stone: 12" diam., 1/2" thick.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use in a well-ventilated area, as the high baking temperatures required by this appliance may generate smoke.
- Clean stone while warm, scraping off any food residue. Do not immerse stone in water or use cleaning liquids or detergents.
- Allow appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
- Wipe exterior with soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe any food splatters on interior with soft, damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Sauce
Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker Replacement Pizza Stone