Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker
If you love pizza as much we do, we predict Breville's compact countertop machine will change your life. Thanks to powerful dual heating elements and a built-in baking stone, it produces extraordinary, brick- oven-style pizzas in about ten minutes. Whether you prefer New York's classic thin pizzas or hearty thick crust pies, you'll enjoy crispy, golden crusts and perfectly cooked toppings—every time.
- Countertop pizza maker gives you professional brick-oven results, right in your own kitchen.
- Dual heating elements on the top and bottom of the oven heat the ceramic pizza stone up to 660°F, replicating the cooking environment of a brick oven.
- Built-in 12" diam. baking stone conducts and retains heat evenly to guarantee crisp, golden crusts.
- Settings for Thin, Medium and Thick crusts ensure uniformly baked pizzas—no matter how generous the toppings.
- A special Keep Warm setting holds your fresh-baked pizza at the ideal serving temperature—and keeps the baking stone hot between pizzas.
- Use the viewing window to monitor baking without opening the lid and losing heat.
- Bake pizzas up to 11" diam.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BPZ600XL.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 11" x 18" x 14" High; 13 lbs. 12oz.
- Pizza stone: 12" diam., 1/2" thick.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use in a well-ventilated area, as the high baking temperatures required by this appliance may generate smoke.
- Clean stone while warm, scraping off any food residue. Do not immerse stone in water or use cleaning liquids or detergents.
- Allow appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
- Wipe exterior with soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe any food splatters on interior with soft, damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
DIY Mozzarella/Ricotta Cheese-Making Kit
Cheese Making Kit
- Free Shipping
Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker Replacement Pizza Stone
- Online Only