Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker
If you love pizza as much we do, we predict Breville's compact countertop machine will change your life. Thanks to powerful dual heating elements and a built-in baking stone, it produces extraordinary, brick- oven-style pizzas in about ten minutes. Whether you prefer New York's classic thin pizzas or hearty thick crust pies, you'll enjoy crispy, golden crusts and perfectly cooked toppings—every time.
- Countertop pizza maker gives you professional brick-oven results, right in your own kitchen.
- Dual heating elements on the top and bottom of the oven heat the ceramic pizza stone up to 660°F, replicating the cooking environment of a brick oven.
- Built-in 12" diam. baking stone conducts and retains heat evenly to guarantee crisp, golden crusts.
- Settings for Thin, Medium and Thick crusts ensure uniformly baked pizzas—no matter how generous the toppings.
- A special Keep Warm setting holds your fresh-baked pizza at the ideal serving temperature—and keeps the baking stone hot between pizzas.
- Use the viewing window to monitor baking without opening the lid and losing heat.
- Bake pizzas up to 11" diam.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BPZ600XL.
- Stainless-steel housing.
- 11" x 18" x 14" High; 13 lbs. 12oz.
- Pizza stone: 12" diam., 1/2" thick.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use in a well-ventilated area, as the high baking temperatures required by this appliance may generate smoke.
- Clean stone while warm, scraping off any food residue. Do not immerse stone in water or use cleaning liquids or detergents.
- Allow appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
- Wipe exterior with soft, damp cloth.
- Wipe any food splatters on interior with soft, damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Williams-Sonoma Pizza Sauce
Pancetta & Calabrian Chile
Breville Crispy Crust Pizza Maker Replacement Pizza Stone