Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Breville’s immersion blender maximizes power, control and efficiency for a versatile tool that’s handy for everyday and large-batch cooking. With 15 speeds and a smartly designed blending base, it’s designed to make quick work of prep tasks from chopping, pureeing and whipping to mixing and emulsifying.
- Versatile and efficient tool for pureeing soups and sauces, whipping cream, chopping vegetables, and much more.
- Stainless-steel driveshaft can be immersed up to 8" for processing foods in deeper pots and bowls.
- Non-scratch base won’t damage nonstick pots and pans.
- Features Breville’s Control Grip, an ergonomic trigger grip that ensures comfortable control with a natural grip.
- Innovative bell-shaped blending base reduces suction for enhanced control and efficient blending.
- Fifteen variable speeds allow for precise blending no matter what the ingredients.
- Includes whisk attachment, 3-cup cap. chopping bowl with blades, 42-oz. storage jug with lid and instruction/recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BSB510XL
- Stainless-steel blending shaft and blades.
- Plastic housing.
- 2 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" long.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not operate for longer than one minute at a time to avoid overheating. Allow motor to rest for one minute before continuing.
- Before operating motor, ensure driveshaft is immersed.
- Clean immediately following each use to prevent clogging drive shaft.
- Do not expose handle to water. Blending shaft and attachments are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe handle clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.