Breville Compact Smart Oven
Breville’s updated Compact Smart Oven simplifies dozens of cooking tasks, from broiling pork chops to heating a 12" pizza, yet it takes up even less counter space than ever. Simple to use, it has a range of dial-controlled functions and features – and a generous 1800 watts of power.
- Compact size saves counter space.
- Heat setting range from 120°F to 450°F.
- Eight preset functions include toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- Roomy interior accommodates a 12" pizza or four slices of bread.
- Temperature conversion button and frozen-foods defrost button simplify cooking tasks.
- “Smart” internal-sensor technology automatically adjusts power and calculates cooking time.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display changes color when cooking is complete.
- Two-hour timer has auto shut off.
- Nonstick baking chamber.
- Pullout crumb tray simplifies cleaning.
- Includes enamel baking pan and enamel broiling rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 enamel baking pan.
- 1 enamel broiling rack.
- Model #BOV650XL
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 16 1/2" x 14 1/4" x 10" high.
- 0.6-cu.-ft. interior.
- 13 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack and baking pan are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SherryDevon from Great Compact Oven Perfect balance between smaller space than some yet enough inner space to cook most everything I want. Seems well built. Like the dial features and multiple cooking modes. Would definitely recommend.Date published: 2016-12-14Rated 5 out of 5 by severlupe from Fantastic and long lasting Not sure what other reviewers are experiencing, but I have two of these and use them every time company is coming for dinner. Perfect for tackling side dishes and breads. I use it during the workweek to bake and broil fish. If I do ever experience one of them failing, I'll definitely replace it (I've had mine for over 3 years)Date published: 2016-11-23Rated 5 out of 5 by Heyjudie from Great little oven! I love this toaster oven! It toasts, broils, bakes, reheats so perfectly & effortlessly! The pull out tray on the bottom makes clean up so easy. The smart design and compact size is so attractive and fits easily on countertops with limited space. I highly recommend this product.Date published: 2016-09-24Rated 1 out of 5 by DacAttack from Don't Buy this piece of After less than 18 months, this thing won't toast bread, won't warm up food, etc. now just takes up space on my kitchen counter. Got so upset off I banged on it to see if maybe it will shake something loose and work again. Waste of money. And I researched toaster ovens before deciding to buy this brand, which I read was one o the best. Gonna toss it into the recycle bin and cover it with newspapers so they can truck it away.Date published: 2016-09-21Rated 2 out of 5 by JazzyCook from May be Smart, but Short Lived After 1.5 years our Breville Compact Oven has stopped baking hot enough. I have successfully baked several 6 inch skillets of corn bread in this oven. Now, using the same ingredients, equipment and cook time, the bread is not done in the middle. Breville Customer Service tells me if it makes toast, it must be o.k. Thanks for the analysis. Given the price of the oven, I expected more than toast and reheating.Date published: 2016-02-03Rated 5 out of 5 by KCNC from Nice size for limited counter space Attractive and easy to use. I have used for toasting and baking. Easy to clean with the pullout crumb tray.Date published: 2016-01-08Rated 5 out of 5 by cookinkrazy from AWESOME OVEN I've had my Smart Oven for 4 years now. I just love it. I make pizzas, roasts, potatoes, lasagna, reheat meals etc. I hardly use a big oven anymore. It is hard to keep clean but the new ones come with an inside light, and when mine dies I'll definitely get another one.Date published: 2015-10-14Rated 2 out of 5 by ccs23 from Worked for 1.5 years We loved this toaster oven. Used it everyday without issue - I was so thrilled with it. Then one day one of the bottom heating elements cracked. Because we had it for over a year, Breville would either service it (for a price) or we would have to buy a new one... price wise it makes sense to buy a new one but I am not sure at this point that we will. We are very disappointed with service and quality.Date published: 2015-10-13