Breville Compact Smart Oven
Breville’s updated Compact Smart Oven simplifies dozens of cooking tasks, from broiling pork chops to heating a 12" pizza, yet it takes up even less counter space than ever. Simple to use, it has a range of dial-controlled functions and features – and a generous 1800 watts of power.
- Compact size saves counter space.
- Heat setting range from 120°F to 450°F.
- Eight preset functions include toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- Roomy interior accommodates a 12" pizza or four slices of bread.
- Temperature conversion button and frozen-foods defrost button simplify cooking tasks.
- “Smart” internal-sensor technology automatically adjusts power and calculates cooking time.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display changes color when cooking is complete.
- Two-hour timer has auto shut off.
- Nonstick baking chamber.
- Pullout crumb tray simplifies cleaning.
- Includes enamel baking pan and enamel broiling rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 enamel baking pan.
- 1 enamel broiling rack.
- Model #BOV650XL
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 16 1/2" x 14 1/4" x 10" high.
- 0.6-cu.-ft. interior.
- 13 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack and baking pan are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Brined Crown Roast of Pork
In a large pot over high heat, combine the brining blend with the 1 gallon water and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the brining blend. Remove from the heat, let cool to room temperature and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
In a 5-gallon container, combine the brining solution with the ice water or the ice water and apple cider. Add the roast. Cover and refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours.
Remove the roast from the brine, rinse thoroughly with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season the roast with pepper. Place the roast in a large roasting pan and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Preheat an oven to 400°F.
Roast the pork for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the meat, away from the bone, registers 140°F for medium, 1 to 2 hours more.
Transfer the roast to a carving board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 30 minutes before carving. Carve the roast between the bones and arrange on a warmed platter. Pass chutney alongside. Serves 24. Get the full brined crown roast of pork recipe.