Breville Bit More™ Toaster,2-Slice
Enjoy toast and bagels just the way you like them, every time. This stainless-steel Breville toaster offers smart design features that make checking and perfecting toast easy, including a special "A Bit More" button that provides just a touch more browning, and a Lift and Look feature lets you check on toasting progress.
- Two-slice toaster with advanced features to customize browning.
- One-touch A Bit More button for extra browning—push the button once initial toasting is complete, and the bread will automatically lower to continue toasting.
- Lift and Look lever raises and lowers carriage so you can check toasting and make midcycle adjustments.
- High-lift feature raises the carriage an additional 1/2 inch for removing smaller items.
- Variable toaster alert can be adjusted to High, Low or Mute.
- Bagel and Frozen settings.
- LED progress indicator gives you a visual cue of toasting progress.
- Variable browning control.
- Slide-out crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Extra-long, extra-wide slots hold a range of breads and are self-centering.
- Concealed cord storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BTA720XL.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not operate toaster without crumb tray in place.
- Wipe housing with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Clean out crumb tray regularly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.