Breville Infuser Espresso Machine
Known as "The Infuser," the Breville BES840XL is engineered to deliver optimal espresso flavor in every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces beautifully rich, balanced coffee flavor. Select automatic one- or two-shot volumes at the touch of a button, or set your own volume with manual control.
- Easy programmable control offers preset 1 & 2 shot volumes, manual override, or reprogrammable volumes.
- An Italian 15-bar pump delivers water at the ideal pressure, while the 1600W stainless-steel Thermocoil and electronic PID temperature control ensure precise temperature during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction, balanced flavor and thick crema.
- Auto purge automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- Stainless-steel swivel steam wand froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- On-board removable tamper.
- Dispenses hot water instantly for Americanos.
- Dry Puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee after extraction for easy disposal. Model #BES840XL
- 61-fl.-oz. removable water tank with handle and replaceable water filter.
- Stainless steel housing.
- 1600 W.
- Made in China.
Espresson Machine includes:
- Stainless-steel frothing jug.
- Single- and dual-wall filter baskets.
- Coffee scoop.
- Cleaning discs and tablets.
- Clean tool and Allen key.
- Water filter and filter holder.
- Hand-wash removable parts.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.