Breville Infuser Espresso Maker
Known as "The Infuser," the Breville BES840XL is engineered to deliver optimal espresso flavor in every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces beautifully rich, balanced coffee flavor. Select automatic one- or two-shot volumes at the touch of a button, or set your own volume with manual control.
- Easy programmable control offers preset 1 & 2 shot volumes, manual override, or reprogrammable volumes.
- An Italian 15-bar pump delivers water at the ideal pressure, while the 1600W stainless-steel Thermocoil and electronic PID temperature control ensure precise temperature during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction, balanced flavor and thick crema.
- Auto purge automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- Stainless-steel swivel steam wand froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- On-board removable tamper.
- Dispenses hot water instantly for Americanos.
- Dry Puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee after extraction for easy disposal. Model #BES840XL
- 61-fl.-oz. removable water tank with handle and replaceable water filter.
- Stainless steel housing.
- 1600 W.
- Made in China.
Espresson Machine includes:
- Stainless-steel frothing jug.
- Single- and dual-wall filter baskets.
- Coffee scoop.
- Cleaning discs and tablets.
- Clean tool and Allen key.
- Water filter and filter holder.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash removable parts.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Breville Knock Box
Breville Knock Box
- Online Only