Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Breville Infuser Espresso Maker
Known as "The Infuser," the Breville BES840XL is engineered to deliver optimal espresso flavor in every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces beautifully rich, balanced coffee flavor. Select automatic one- or two-shot volumes at the touch of a button, or set your own volume with manual control.
- Easy programmable control offers preset 1 & 2 shot volumes, manual override, or reprogrammable volumes.
- An Italian 15-bar pump delivers water at the ideal pressure, while the 1600W stainless-steel Thermocoil and electronic PID temperature control ensure precise temperature during extraction for fullest flavor.
- Low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction, balanced flavor and thick crema.
- Auto purge automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- Stainless-steel swivel steam wand froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- On-board removable tamper.
- Dispenses hot water instantly for Americanos.
- Dry Puck feature removes excess water from ground coffee after extraction for easy disposal. Model #BES840XL
- 61-fl.-oz. removable water tank with handle and replaceable water filter.
- Stainless steel housing.
- 1600 W.
- Made in China.
Espresson Machine includes:
- Stainless-steel frothing jug.
- Single- and dual-wall filter baskets.
- Coffee scoop.
- Cleaning discs and tablets.
- Clean tool and Allen key.
- Water filter and filter holder.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash removable parts.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Breville Knock Box
Breville Knock Box
- Online Only