Breville Barista Express Espresso Maker
Get a great cup of espresso – from bean to brew – in less than a minute. This espresso maker grinds the beans right before brewing, and its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure perfect results from beginner and connoisseur alike.
- Choose from automatic and manual settings.
- Built-in conical sintered-steel burr grinder produces precise grinds (15 settings from fine to coarse).
- Airtight round coffee bean hopper preserves freshness and aroma.
- Razor-precise grind dosing dispenses the correct amount of coffee for either single or double shots and can be adjusted to your preferences.
- Integrated tamper with pressure guide.
- Low-pressure preinfusion of coffee for optimal extraction.
- Adjustable brew temperature.
- A 15-bar Italian-made pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor from the coffee.
- Water filter eliminates impurities for better-tasting coffee.
- 360-degree swivel steam wand with frothing nozzle froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Two interchangeable sets of forged commercial-style filters: dual-wall filters create consistently perfect crema for beginners; single-wall filters allow more experienced brewers to experiment with grind size, volume and tamp force.
- Extra-large water tank and dedicated hot-water outlet.
- Dry-puck feature removes excess water from grinds after extraction, resulting in an easily removable "puck" for fast cleanup.
- Includes a traditional stainless-steel frothing pitcher, scoop and cleaning kit.
- Built-in storage tray holds accessories when not in use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BES870XL
- Stainless-steel housing with aluminum castings.
- 12" x 12 1/4" x 14 1/2" high.
- 67-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 19-fl.-oz.-cap. milk pitcher.
- 27 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Steam wand and frothing attachment should be cleaned after every use. Purge milk from wand and wipe with a damp cloth. Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Wipe brew head interior clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Decalcify machine every 2–3 months with a liquid decalcifying agent – do not use powdered decalcifying agents.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
You May Also Need
Breville Knock Box
Breville Knock Box
- Online Only