Breville Barista Express Espresso Maker
Get a great cup of espresso – from bean to brew – in less than a minute. This espresso maker grinds the beans right before brewing, and its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure perfect results from beginner and connoisseur alike.
- Choose from automatic and manual settings.
- Built-in conical sintered-steel burr grinder produces precise grinds (15 settings from fine to coarse).
- Airtight round coffee bean hopper preserves freshness and aroma.
- Razor-precise grind dosing dispenses the correct amount of coffee for either single or double shots and can be adjusted to your preferences.
- Integrated tamper with pressure guide.
- Low-pressure preinfusion of coffee for optimal extraction.
- Adjustable brew temperature.
- A 15-bar Italian-made pressure pump ensures maximum extraction of flavor from the coffee.
- Water filter eliminates impurities for better-tasting coffee.
- 360-degree swivel steam wand with frothing nozzle froths milk for lattes and cappuccinos.
- Two interchangeable sets of forged commercial-style filters: dual-wall filters create consistently perfect crema for beginners; single-wall filters allow more experienced brewers to experiment with grind size, volume and tamp force.
- Extra-large water tank and dedicated hot-water outlet.
- Dry-puck feature removes excess water from grinds after extraction, resulting in an easily removable "puck" for fast cleanup.
- Includes a traditional stainless-steel frothing pitcher, scoop and cleaning kit.
- Built-in storage tray holds accessories when not in use.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BES870XL
- Stainless-steel housing with aluminum castings.
- 12" x 12 1/4" x 14 1/2" high.
- 67-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- 8-oz.-cap. bean hopper.
- 19-fl.-oz.-cap. milk pitcher.
- 27 lb. 6 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash drip tray.
- Steam wand and frothing attachment should be cleaned after every use. Purge milk from wand and wipe with a damp cloth. Remove attachment and rinse in warm water.
- Filters and holders should be rinsed under water directly after use.
- Wipe brew head interior clean with a damp cloth.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Decalcify machine every 2–3 months with a liquid decalcifying agent – do not use powdered decalcifying agents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
Breville Knock Box
Breville Knock Box
- Free Shipping
- Online Only