Breakfast Pigs in a Blanket
Our diminutive, crowd-pleasing pigs in a blanket are made just for us by The Perfect Bite Co. in Los Angeles. Flaky puff pastry is brushed with a maple-Dijon mustard glaze and then hand wrapped around Aidell’s miniature chicken-apple sausages. They are easy to prepare: simply bake until hot and golden brown, serve warm or at room temperature.
- 24 pieces (1 lb., 4 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The pigs in a blanket ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the pigs in a blanket upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Preheat an oven to 375ºF. Remove the frozen pigs in a blanket from the packaging and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- All-butter puff pastry (unbleached enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme], butter [pasteurized sweet cream (derived from milk) water, salt]), smoked chicken sausage (chicken, dried apples, salt, fruit juice concentrate [apple, pineapple, pear, peach], spices, sodium nitrite), Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, citric acid), natural flavor.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.