Bread Project Assorted Scones, Set of 8
- Online Only
Prepared by The Bread Project, these scones are both flaky and cakey—a rare combination that's the result of working the butter into the dough in two different steps. Baked in your own oven, the scones emerge crisp and caramelized on the outside while the inside remains soft, moist and composed of distinct layers, like a pastry. Our assortment brings you four unique varieties of scones bursting with the bright flavors of fresh citrus zest, berries, apples, dark chocolate and other premium natural ingredients. Preparation is easy—just thaw overnight and bake, then enjoy warm from the oven. The Bread Project in Emeryville, California, is a nonprofit organization that trains people with limited resources in the art of baking, helping them develop expert job skills in the food industry.
Lemon Currant: Sweetly tangy scones with lemon zest and currants, topped with sugar for a crispy crown.
Orange Cranberry: Baked with orange zest and cranberries with a white sugar topping.
Chocolate Banana: Banana scones baked with bits of rich semisweet chocolate.
Caramel Apple: Dark-caramel scones studded with sweet morsels of caramelized apple.
- 8 scones (2 of each flavor).
- 2 1/4" sq. x 1 3/4" H (2 lb. 2 oz. total).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The scones ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place scones in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 1 month.
- Thaw scones in the refrigerator overnight on baking sheet covered with plastic wrap.
- Bake at 350°F for 25–35 minutes until lightly browned; rotate sheet halfway through baking time.
- Lemon, orange, banana, semi-sweet chocolate, apple, cranberry, zante currant, cream, light corn syrup, wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, unsalted butter, egg, buttermilk.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.