The Bread Project Assorted Muffins, Set of 8
- Online Only
Our assortment of muffins arrives freshly baked at your doorstep, ready for sharing at breakfast, tea time or other occasions. The bakers at The Bread Project, a Bay Area nonprofit, create every batch from scratch. Their generously sized muffins are moist, tender and chock full of flavorful additions like caramelized apple, crunchy millet and freshly grated lemon zest. Delectable toppings of toasty streusel, caramel sauce or crunchy sugar provide the finishing touch. The Bread Project in Emeryville, California, trains people with limited resources in the art of baking, helping them develop expert job skills for working in the food industry.
Banana Millet: Moist, aromatic banana muffins speckled with crunchy whole-wheat millet and sprinkled with sugar.
Coffee Cake: Sour-cream and brown sugar-cinnamon muffins with a cinnamon sugar filling and buttery pecan streusel topping.
Caramel Apple: Sour-cream muffins baked with caramelized morsels of Granny Smith apple and drizzled with dark caramel sauce.
Lemon Poppy Seed: Mildly sweet lemon muffins made with fresh lemon zest and poppyseeds with a delicately crunchy sugar top.
- 8 muffins (2 of each flavor).
- 2 lb. 14 oz. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- These muffins ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month, wrapped airtight.
- Banana Millet: Flour, milk, millet, applesauce, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, vegetable oil, bananas, eggs, Nielsen-Masey Pure Vanilla , baking powder, salt.
- Coffee Cake Muffins: all-purpose flour, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter ,sour cream, eggs, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, baking soda, Nielsen-Masey Pure Vanilla.
- Caramel Apple Muffin: Flour, milk, heavy whipping cream, butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oats, apples, eggs, cinnamon, baking powder, cinnamon, Nielsen-Masey Pure Vanilla, salt.
- Lemon Poppy Seed: All-purpose flour, eggs, granulated sugar, greek yogurt (Grade A pasteurized skimmed milk, live active yogurt cultures (L. bulgaricus, S. Tthermophilus, L. acidophilus, Bbifidus, L. casei) unsalted butter, poppyseeds, Nielsen-Masey almond extract (alcohol (90%), natural oil of bitter almond, water), lemon zest.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
The Bread Project Toasted Almond Mini Blueberry Muffins
- Online Only