Bread Cutting Board
This beautiful walnut-and-cherry wood breadboard has a traditional two-part design for convenient slicing. When you slice a loaf on the slatted surface, crumbs fall neatly into the tray below. Afterward, you can use the tray as a serving piece for bread, cheeses or appetizers.
- Multipurpose two-part board is ideal for slicing and presenting your favorite breads.
- Slatted cutting surface allows crumbs to fall into a tray underneath, where they’re neatly contained.
- The tray doubles as a server for sliced bread or other foods.
- Handcrafted at a small woodworking shop in Quebec, Canada, from North American walnut and cherry woods.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17" X 11 1/2" X 2" thick.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy