Bread Cutting Board
This beautiful walnut-and-cherry wood breadboard has a traditional two-part design for convenient slicing. When you slice a loaf on the slatted surface, crumbs fall neatly into the tray below. Afterward, you can use the tray as a serving piece for bread, cheeses or appetizers.
- Multipurpose two-part board is ideal for slicing and presenting your favorite breads.
- Slatted cutting surface allows crumbs to fall into a tray underneath, where they’re neatly contained.
- The tray doubles as a server for sliced bread or other foods.
- Handcrafted at a small woodworking shop in Quebec, Canada, from North American walnut and cherry woods.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17" X 11 1/2" X 2" thick.
- Made in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.