Branch Cedar Planks, Set of 2
- Free Shipping
Add rich smoky flavor to fish and meats roasted on the grill with our natural cedar slabs. A technique originated by Native Americans, our oval cut cedar slabs let you enjoy the same delicious results on your own grill.
- Set of two all-natural cedar planks are great for grilling foods; when cooking is complete bring them right to the table for serving.
- Imparts a smoky, spicy-sweet flavor to grilled food.
- Perfect for poultry, pork, beef and fish.
- Doubles as a presentation piece for cheeses, cured meats, appetizers and more.
- Each plank can be used up to three times, then chipped and added to the fire to produce aromatic smoke for flavoring other grilled foods.
- 11 3/4" long.
- Made in Canada.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Prior to use, soak cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Place directly on the grill over medium-low to medium heat and close the grill lid. When the plank begins to smoke, place the food on the plank, close the lid and grill until the food is cooked through.
- If the edges of the plank catch on fire, spray with water.
- If the plank is charred through after cooking, crumble the remaining pieces into the fire to add smoky flavor to other grilled foods.
- If the plank is not completely blistered, it can be reused.
- Rinse thoroughly and let dry.