Branch Cedar Planks, Set of 2
Add rich smoky flavor to fish and meats roasted on the grill with our natural cedar slabs. A technique originated by Native Americans, our oval cut cedar slabs let you enjoy the same delicious results on your own grill.
- Set of two all-natural cedar planks are great for grilling foods; when cooking is complete bring them right to the table for serving.
- Imparts a smoky, spicy-sweet flavor to grilled food.
- Perfect for poultry, pork, beef and fish.
- Doubles as a presentation piece for cheeses, cured meats, appetizers and more.
- Each plank can be used up to three times, then chipped and added to the fire to produce aromatic smoke for flavoring other grilled foods.
- 11 3/4" long.
- Made in Canada.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Prior to use, soak cedar plank in water for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Place directly on the grill over medium-low to medium heat and close the grill lid. When the plank begins to smoke, place the food on the plank, close the lid and grill until the food is cooked through.
- If the edges of the plank catch on fire, spray with water.
- If the plank is charred through after cooking, crumble the remaining pieces into the fire to add smoky flavor to other grilled foods.
- If the plank is not completely blistered, it can be reused.
- Rinse thoroughly and let dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.