Williams-Sonoma Short Rib Braising Base
Made from Burgundy wine, balsamic vinegar, aromatic vegetables and herbs that are simmered together for hours, our convenient base makes it easy to prepare succulent braised short ribs with the deep, rich flavors of the traditional preparation.
- For foolproof preparation of savory, satisfying short ribs.
- High-quality ingredients are simmered together for hours.
- Easy to use: simply brown beef ribs, add base and simmer.
- 24.5 oz. (enough for 4 lb. of short ribs).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Water, red Burgundy wine, balsamic vinegar, port wine, sugar, carrots, celery, canola oil, tomato paste, onion, demi-glace (veal stock [veal bones, water], roux [wheat flour, veal fat], modified food starch, mirepoix stock [carrot, celery, onion], red wine, beef stock, tomato paste, salt, celery stock, carrot stock), caramelized onion base (caramelized onions, salt, brown sugar, onion powder, yeast extract, potato flour, natural flavors), garlic, xanthan gum, spices.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.