To create our version of bouquet garni, we traveled the world for the finest herbs. Our combination includes the classic herb trio: thyme from France, parsley from California and Mediterranean bay leaves.
- A traditional French combination of herbs for infusing soups, stocks and stews with savory flavor.
- Thyme, bay leaf, parsley.
- The ingredients are wrapped in cheesecloth to keep stems and leaves out of the finished dish, so just their aromatic flavor is left behind.
- Bouquet garni, or “garnished bunch” in French, is a small bundle of herbs tied together, often placed in a sachet, and used to flavor stocks, soups and stews. The technique originated in 17th-century France and remains nearly unchanged today.
- .4 oz (10 bouquets).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Parsley, bay leaf, thyme.