Bouchon Bakery Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
The rich, chewy, oversized Chocolate Chunk cookies at Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery are legendary in the Napa Valley. Thanks to our premium mix, now you can enjoy a gluten-free taste of these bakery favorites at home, anytime you like. Bouchon’s pastry chefs developed the recipes for us using high-quality, natural ingredients—Callebaut chocolate, Nielsen-Massey vanilla and Keller’s signature Cup4Cup gluten-free. For a quick batch of soft, moist cookies, just add butter and an egg and bake.
- 1 lb., 6.7 oz. (makes 12 traditional-size cookies or 6 extra-large Bouchon-style cookies).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Cookie Mix Packet: Gluten Free Flour (Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, Tapioca flour, Potato flour, Milk Powder, Potato Starch), Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate).
- Sugar Packet: Dark Brown Sugar (sugar, spice, maple sugar powder, soybean oil), Sugar, Unsulfured Molasses, Natural Vanilla Powder, Salt.
- Chocolate Chip and Chunk Packet: Semi-Sweet Chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, anhydrous dextrose, soya lecithin, vanilla extract), Bittersweet Chocolate Chip (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor).