Bouchon Bakery Gluten-Free Muffin Mix
Bouchon Bakery first opened to bake bread for chef Thomas Keller’s award-winning restaurants, and it soon expanded to include all sorts of memorable treats. Today, our exclusive gluten-free muffin mixes make it easy to enjoy a taste of this award-winning bakery at home. Our classic treats get their wholesome flavor and texture from the best all-natural ingredients – including Chef Keller's signature Cup4Cup flour. Your home-baked muffins will be so light and tender, you won't believe they’re 100% gluten-free!
- Carrot: Hearty muffins showcase the natural goodness of rolled oats and bits of organic carrot, delicately flavored with Nielsen-Massey pure Madagascar Bourbon vanilla and a warm, spicy blend of Korintje cinnamon and Indonesian nutmeg. 1 lb. 4.1 oz.
- Corn: Rich, golden muffins with a subtle sweetness and delicate crunch from bits of America's best corn kernels. 15.5 oz.
- Each box makes 12 standard muffins or 6 jumbo muffins.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Carrot Gluten-free Muffin Mix: gluten-free flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), carrots, sodium bicarbonate, cinnamon powder, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate). sugar mix: sugar, organic carrot, natural vanilla flavor, salt. Oat streusel topping: light brown sugar, gluten-free rolled oats, gluten-free flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), rice bran, sugar, cinnamon powder, natural vanilla flavor, salt, nutmeg.
- Corn Gluten-Free Muffin Mix: gluten-free flour (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), sugar, yellow cornmeal, sweet corn, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.