These graceful giclée prints are taken from a botanical series by Carol Misner, an Alabama artist who layers acrylics to achieve a delicate, gossamer-like quality. Rendered in warm monochromatic tones, each work reflects the simple beauty, grace and fragility of the flower it portrays.
- Inspired reproductions of original botanical studies by Alabama artist Carol Misner.
- Giclée printing captures the exquisite detailing of the original artwork.
- The artist's signature is printed beneath the flower on each botanical portrait.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in hand-distressed pine frames with a rich walnut finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 25 1/4" x 31 1/4" overall (image is 13 1/2" x 19").
- Print and frame made in USA.