These graceful giclée prints are taken from a botanical series by Carol Misner, an Alabama artist who layers acrylics to achieve a delicate, gossamer-like quality. Rendered in warm monochromatic tones, each work reflects the simple beauty, grace and fragility of the flower it portrays.
- Inspired reproductions of original botanical studies by Alabama artist Carol Misner.
- Giclée printing captures the exquisite detailing of the original artwork.
- The artist's signature is printed beneath the flower on each botanical portrait.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind glass in hand-distressed pine frames with a rich walnut finish.
- Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back.
- 25 1/4" x 31 1/4" overall (image is 13 1/2" x 19").
- Print and frame made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.