Discovered in a London antiques shop, these illustrations date to the Victorian era and the dawn of modern botany. Beautifully melding science and art, they depict four varieties of the Malabaria plant, each with its own distinctive leaves and flowering stems. Our giclée prints re-create their subtle monochrome shading, as well as the aged character they acquired over a century.
- Careful reproductions of botanical sketches from the late 1800s.
- Giclée printing captures the exquisite detailing of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival watercolor paper.
- Floated on cotton mats and mounted behind glass.
- Framed in wood molding with a hand silver-leafed finish.
- Ready to hang with wire at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 26 1/4" x 31 1/4"
- Image: 20" x 25".
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Frame made in Italy.
- Image printed in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.