Botanical Citrus Salad Plates, Set of 4
In the grand palace gardens of Versailles, the orangerie was a favorite of legendary “Sun King” Louis XIV. His beloved citrus trees flourished there, providing the royal family and guests with ripe fruit all year long. Our plates pay tribute to the orangeries of France with intricate artwork of citrus fruits.
- Made of glazed earthenware.
- Decorated with illustrations of lemons, oranges, limes and grapefruits.
- Hand-painted green rim.
- Ideal for serving everything from appetizers and salads to breakfast pastries and desserts.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Set of four, one of each design.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Also in this Collection
Botanical Citrus Platter
Botanical Citrus Bowls, Set of 4
Bowls, Set of 4
Botanical Citrus Serving Bowl