Bormioli Rocco Microwavable Glass Food Storage, Round Set of 2
These tempered-glass containers go straight from the freezer or refrigerator to the microwave—including the lids. A push valve on the lid releases steam during microwave heating.
- Set includes two round containers.
- Tempered glass is resistant to thermal shock, chips, stains and odors.
- Goes directly from freezer to microwave without shattering.
- Open & close valve allows steam to be released during microwave heating.
- Polypropylene lids have a rubber gasket that ensures a tight seal to prevent leaks and keep foods fresher for longer.
- Microwavable and freezer-safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use & Care
- To store foods, open the lid valve, pressing the lid to let out as much air as possible. Do not fill bowl to the top. Close the valve to keep air out.
- To defrost/heat in microwave: Press lid valve to open it. Place container (with lid on) in microwave.
- Max. temp: 230°F (110°C).
- Cool lid on flat survace to preserve shape.
- Do not use in traditional ovens, on stovetops, or in microwaves with crisping/browning function.
- Glass container: Dishwasher safe.
- Polypropylene Lid: Top-rack dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.